Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Client Interface?

aishwarya_shettaishwarya_shett Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

How will the client view the project that we develop in RapidMiner? What would be the client interface ? 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi,

the QVX operator is part of an extension. You need to install the Qlik extension in order to have it. Have a look at this article: http://docs.rapidminer.com/studio/installation/adding-extensions.html to see how you can add extensions.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist

Hi aishwarya_shett,

there are quite a few options you can go. Most of them involve RapidMiner Server:

1. Use RapidMiner Servers Web-App Interface to built a customer facing web-app. Have a look on this article to see how this works
    2. Use RapidMiner Servers Web-Service functionallity to integrate into the users IT (e.g. HTML5 dashboard, exsisting reporting).
    3. Use the Tableau/Qlik Connector and use those to dashboard
    4. Use RapidMiner's java classes in a custom java project. This requieres some expertise in Java.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • aishwarya_shettaishwarya_shett Member Posts: 5 Contributor II

Thank you so much Martin. The other thing that I wanted to ask is I have noticed in one of the videos I came accross this operator called 'Write QVX' under the Qlik connections subfolder in the operator panel. This video was with the one using RapidMiner studio version 6.2. I am using version 7.2 and I didn't find any such operator. 

Regards

• aishwarya_shettaishwarya_shett Member Posts: 5 Contributor II

Thanks a lot :)