Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Loop until Web service returns certain status

h722627h722627 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Dear Community,

Sorry for a beginner's question. I have a WS which 1) accepts text to perform some analysis, 2) returns a token which informs whether the analysis finished successfully/failed/is still in progress (because it can take some time to end, 3) can be queried to get execution status. What is the best way to model checking the execution status in RapidMiner in a loop and a break when status is 'finished'?

Thank you for your help.

Andreas

Best Answer

• h722627h722627 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Solution Accepted

OK, problem solved: Loop Until returns IOObjectCollection so Append did the trick.

Andreas

Answers

• h722627h722627 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Just for the future since I figured it out. I used Loop Until with the following subprocess:

1. remove the attribute to avoid duplicate status

2. enrich data with WS to get status

3. filter examples with certain status

4. set performance based on number of examples

and set condition on performance with min and max criterion set to 1.

The loop checks whether status is not the one I would like to get, it this is the case, the only example is removed and the loop can run again.

Now the problem is that RS screams "Input is missing, loop until did not produce any output". I have Performance outputs attached to Loop Until outputs but still next component which requires Example Set as input is not matching with Loop Until's out. How to correct that?

Andreas