Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Stream Database Error with Oracle

Ina_KIna_K Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi all, 

while trying to stream data from an Oracle DB I get the following error message:

ORA-00904: "RM_INDEX": invalid identifier. (details below)

03-12-2016 21-14-45.png

The underlying table doesn't have a column named RM_INDEX. I guess this is a RapidMiner-generated column which would be used as PK and index as described in the operator documentation. The thing is, there already is a column, let's call it LOG_ID, constrained as PK and index. The values of that column do not start with 0 as indexes usually do. It's merely an integer defined column containing ID values for the objects in my table which are being deleted after a certain time. This leads to discontinuities in the numerical series of the 'index' - which means the values therein are not continuous. They actually start with '6136805'.

The recreate index parameter isn't ticked. That's why I absolutely cannot affiliate to that error message.

My priviledges contain all system privs needed to add the missing RM_INDEX column as described in the operator documentation. 

Can someone help me with this? Would be appreciated..

Kind regards.