Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Connection details for API and dropdown

s18038s18038 Member Posts: 1 Learner II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hey everyone

New RapidMiner user here. I was trying to figure things out with the Aylien Text analysis extension, but for whatever reason - it just does not seem to work.

Attached is a screenshot. There is supposed to be a dropdown next to "connection" for me to choose the configured API but there is nothing of the sort. I have supplied the App ID and Key, but nothing is showing up in the box.

I would highly appreciate any assistance. 

Thanks

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Hi S,

Not sure what's going on there but I get a dropdown box. Since this is a 3rd party extension I would ping someone from Aylien to chime in.