🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
"Using Word Vector in Model"
- I have created a Word Vector using the "Process to Documents from Data operator"
- I configured the operator to create Term Occurences.
- This generated over 3,000 atrributes which shows the number of times each word appears in an example. Eg the word "good" appears 10 times in row 5 (so far so good)
- I now want to select some of these words and use them as an atttribute when building a model.
- I thought the Select Attribute operator would do this, but it only shows the original attributes and not the new word vectors that were created.
Can someone point me to the correct operator so that I can select the word vectors I want to use?