Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Renaming a process

ColumbiaColumbia Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

I must be missing something.  I just want to rename and reorganize my processes and folders but can not figure out how.  Normally, I thought it would be as simple as selecting  a process or a folder icon so I would press control?? key to get a submenu with the option to rename the item but it does seem to be an option.  How do I get the option to rename  things.  What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist

Hi Columbia,

a simple right click on the process should do it. The hotkey is F2.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany