Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Problem while loading Realm

SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi everyone,

While setting up a rm server I am getting this error while trying to set up a Realm for a web app:

Database error occurred while loading domain: JBAS014300: Could not find EJB with id {[-3, -87, -93, 115, -43, 98, 76, 65, -111, 98, 65, 17, -105, 25, 1, -9]}

I attach the server log.

I think the problem originated when I loaded a web app which I was using in another computer, and it didn't find the realm. The strange thing is that after this error, the server fails to load ANY realm, and I have no option but to restart it.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Sebastian Golbert

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Did you set the realm in the Web App? 

• yrgowthamyrgowtham Member Posts: 6 Contributor II

Hi Thomas,

I am facing the same issue , I am getting the error 

Database error occurred while loading domain: JBAS014300: Could not find EJB with id {[59, -39, 8, 116, -47, -117, 73, -40, -79, -56, 89, 38, -58, 28, 30, -43]}

while trying ti set the realm in Web App.

This is the first time I trying to create a variable in WebApp which takes the user input and passes it to the process in rapidminer studio.
    I am following the tutorial : https://docs.rapidminer.com/server/how-to/create-web-apps/
    Any help in solving the issue highly appreciated . 
    Please let me know if you need any further details 

• MohammedHasan_GMohammedHasan_G Member Posts: 9 Contributor I
    edited July 2020
    this issue occurs often to me. And I don't know what is the problem here. It seems to me within 2 years, Rapidminer did not solve the issue. Very nice.
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager