🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
Pivot with multiple group attributes
I'm new to Rapidminer, so my question might be super easy.
I have a data set with the following Attributes:
- Model Code (identifies a group of cars)
- VIN (identifies cars)
- Part (identifies part of the car: Fender or door)
- Measuring Point (identifies measuring points at the part)
- Station (IFC or FQC -> two times of measurements)
- Rating (Green: 1, Yellow: 2, Red: 3)
I want to get the IFC and FQC rating of one measuring point in one row (--> have 2 new attributes: IFC_Rating & FQC_Rating.
My problem is that the group attribute in the "Pivot" operator can only be one attribute.
What can I do?
Thank you in advance. Johannes