RapidMiner 9.7 is Now Available
Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control! Learn more about what's new here.
Pivot with multiple group attributes
I'm new to Rapidminer, so my question might be super easy.
I have a data set with the following Attributes:
- Model Code (identifies a group of cars)
- VIN (identifies cars)
- Part (identifies part of the car: Fender or door)
- Measuring Point (identifies measuring points at the part)
- Station (IFC or FQC -> two times of measurements)
- Rating (Green: 1, Yellow: 2, Red: 3)
I want to get the IFC and FQC rating of one measuring point in one row (--> have 2 new attributes: IFC_Rating & FQC_Rating.
My problem is that the group attribute in the "Pivot" operator can only be one attribute.
What can I do?
Thank you in advance. Johannes