Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Import file for custom operation

Marvin_JansenMarvin_Jansen Member Posts: 2 Learner II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hey there,

I just started working with Rapidminer and want to write a custom operation in order to make some little changes in .csv files, which have a wrong format for Rapidminer. My approach is to import a csv file, edit it (just a few lines to delete) and use the edited file as my output, so that the "Read CSV" operation can use it as usual.

Up to now, the problem is that I don't know how to import files in my operation. Is there for example any option to include some sort of "Browse"- dialog like in the regular read operations?

Ā 

Thanks,

Marvin

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    This might be a job for some groovy script. You can use the execute script operator for that. Or if python or R is more your flavor, then use one of those execute script operators

Answers