Data Science Link Roundup
Welcome to another edition of the Data Science Link Roundup! In today's post we talk GPS Coordinates, JSON, and much more!
From the Community
- CausalityvsCorr starts a great thread on Clustering GPS Coordinate Data!
- Uenge-san gets a solution to their Join question with multiple timestamps with the help of some Groovy Script!
- Mschmitz works with wirtcal to solve a RapidMiner and JSON table problem.
- Did you know you can see the results of each fold in a Cross Validation?
- Can’t download from the Marketplace? Could it be your proxy? Check out this article for more info!
Out on the Interwebz
- Martin muses how a Human-AI interaction can beat deep learning!
- How does the TensorFlow team handles open source support?
- Visit KD Nuggets and vote!
- Do you like free programming books? I sure do. O’Reilly is giving away a bunch!
- Will Data Science eliminate Data Science? Good question, great read.
As always, take it to the limit!