Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

how to save the custom view panel

sunnyalsunnyal Member Posts: 44 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help

Hi,

I have added few panels like XML, context, macro, overview etc. whenever I close my rapidminer client, i have to re-add them. How do i save them so that i do not loose them everytime?

Thx

Tagged:

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist

The Views are stored everytime you close RM. 

Are you maybe running various instances of Studio at a time?

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • sunnyalsunnyal Member Posts: 44 Contributor II

Thank you. Multiple instaces might be an issue. will keep you updated

• amit_pathakamit_pathak Member Posts: 7 Learner II
    Hi, I am having the same issue. I made some changes in view which reflects on starting the RM application but after a few days I re-arranged and added some new views to my setup. Unfortunately, the latest changes don't show when I open Rapidminer.