Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

decision tree colors and lines

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi...I'm noticing that the new decision tree graphics are actually harder to read than the old.  Is there something I can change?

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 10.12.06 AM.png

and the description is cut off as well...

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 10.08.34 AM_Redacted.png

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Do you have the latest version of the extension installed? I have it in mine.

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist

Hey Scott,

for the description you an use Decision Tree to Example Set from Converters extension. It essentially uses the same code.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Thanks @mschmitz.  Unfortunately I don't see Decision Tree Model to Example Set in the Converters extension.  Am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 12.37.18 PM.png

Scott

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

No I did not.  :)  Thanks, Tom.

Scott