Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Customized visualization of decision tree's information?

eldenosoeldenoso Member Posts: 65 Contributor II
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello altogether,

is there a way to customize the information box when hovering over the different nodes of the decision tree? Currently it shows destribution, number of items and ratio. Is there a way to add more data e.g. confidences or probabilities to each branch?

Generally asking: Is there a way to influence the whole visualization? :-)

Thank you & regards,

Philipp

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

AFAIK you can't customize the Decision Tree but perhaps @Edin_Klapic might now how to do it?

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

I am afraid I do not know this either. But I try to find the right person for your question.

Best,

Edin

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering

Hi,

no there is not at the moment.

Regards,

Marco