Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Customize login page IBM BPM portal

sandeep_tekslatsandeep_tekslat Member Posts: 3 Learner I
edited December 2018 in Help

I am trying to change the look and feel of the IBM BPM portal's login page. I read about it in this link. I have installed the windows hotfix suggested in the link and i have also checked 'Default to basic authentication when certificate authentication for the HTTPS client fails' in Websphere application server but still i am facing an error when i am trying to upload files into the WebDAV folder using Cyberduck. It just gives a message saying 'bad request'.I can browse and see all the files and folders but I just can't upload. I can upload using cyberduck in my friend's PC without installing the hotfix or checking the authentication option in websphere application server. So now i am sure that the problem is in my IBM BPM or my operating system. Me and my friend are using Windows 7 and the same BPM version. I am trying to find the solution for this since 3 days on google but no luck. Someone please help me with this issue.