Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Text Mining ( Extract keyword from email )

bieha95_nsabieha95_nsa Member Posts: 10 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi, currently I do my project about text mining. I need a favour to ask a question. How to use [ Filter Tokens by POS tags ].

Because the result that I got after is run is no output about the expression like FW.*|| JJ.* || JJR.* || NN.* || NNS.* and more.

my question is how to use that [ Filter Tokens by POS tags ] in Rapid Miner and after that, it can process chunking and chunking?

Thank you for answering in advance.

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello @bieha95_nsa - welcome to the community.  Can you please post your XML as described in the "Helpful Reminders" pane (you saw it on the right when you wrote your post)?  Thanks.

Scott

• bieha95_nsabieha95_nsa Member Posts: 10 Contributor I

I do know where the XML code. I already click the 'View' and there is no XML there.

TM.png 226.4K
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @bieha95_nsa - you were in the right place.  You just need to scroll down a bit more.  :)

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 8.05.18 AM.png

• IngoRMIngoRM Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

This knowledge base article on how to share and import the XML of a process here in the community might be useful as well: https://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Studio-Knowledge-Base/How-can-I-share-processes-without-RapidMiner-Server/ta-p/37047

oh thank you for the reminder, @IngoRM!

Scott

• bieha95_nsabieha95_nsa Member Posts: 10 Contributor I

@sgenzer @IngoRM Thanks you for replying. I just discovered back and scroll down the view panel and the XML still not there. The last in my view panel is 'Result History'.

and I just think that I don't have the XML code. However, how to  Activate the XML panel?