Set Parameters operator for nested subprocess operator
Hello, let's get straight to topic of this post.
Below is the photo of the whole process, let me explain what I want to do:
1. I read my train data from .CSV file
2. Set role (label) for train data
3. Find optimal values for my Neural Net (learning rate, momentum, train cycles) with operator called "Optimize Parameters(Evolutionary)"
4. Apply model to test how well test data fits to train data
5. As you can see I pass output (lab) to operator called "Optimize Weights(Evolutionary)" which uses also Neural Net in its subprocess to find optimal weights then prints: output example set, optimized weights for every attribute and performance of this operator.
6. At the top you can see that "Optimizer Parameters(Evolutionary)" pass its optimal parameters (learning rate, momentum, train cycles) to operator called "Set Parameters".
My problem is that this "Set Parameters" operator can't assign parameters to Neural Net that is inside "Optimize Weights(Evolutionary)", because it can't see this Neural Net for some reason.
Thanks very much for anyone who know how to pass parameters to nested operators like "Optimize Weights(Evolutionary)" to Neural Net that is inside, because to achieve highest possible performance on my data I need first to optimize my Neural Net model, then pass its optimized parameters to Neural Net inside "Optimize Weights" operator.