Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"keyword searching in csv files in rapidminer"

sinirajusiniraju Member Posts: 1 Learner III
edited May 2019 in Help
How we will do keyword searching in csv files in rapidminer?
I want to get the count of number of rows which matches the keyword to words in columns of csv files in rapid miner. How will i get only one column from csv file in rapidminer
Tagged:

Answers

• fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Dear Siniraju,

There are several solutions for your problem, hoewever, all of them are independent of whether the data comes from a CSV file or some other data source.

- Try an ExampleFilter with an attribute_value_filter parameter to filter only matching lines.
    - Use an AttributeConstruction to set an attribute to 1 if it matches and 0 otherwise. Then use Aggregation to count.

Regarding the question
    siniraju wrote:

How will i get only one column from csv file in rapidminer
    Use an AttributeFilter.

Best,
    Simon
  • fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Dear Siniraju,

unfortunately, your problem description is not precise enough to be any more specific than I was in my first reply. If you have specific questions regarding your application, this forum is probably not the right place to discuss them. I would recommend you to attend one of the introductory data mining courses listed on

http://rapid-i.com/content/view/7/95/lang,en/

In such a course, we can also elaborate on your specific problem.

Best,
    Simon