DM with Google Analytics

LeeLee Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi Everybody,
I am interested in a way to do DM with Google Analytics using RM.
The case is to analyze The Data for a News Web Site for the past two years, as we know, the content is dynamic because it changes every day and in some cases every hour or every minute.
We need to find some user trends, how it is related with the Economy, local and global, Sports, Fashion, pollitical facts, etc.
What is the ranking for the diferent pages and services.
All your valuable ideas are wellcome.

Thanks in advance and BR,

Lee

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Lee,
    yes you can do this with rapidminer, especially the text plugin will be valuable for you. It provides WebService access, Text to Wordvector transformation and text extraction. This should help you a lot.
    If you need an introduction to text and web mining, you might visit "Ralf the Klink" as haddock proposed. See http://rapid-i.com/content/view/7/95/lang,en/ for details.
    And if you need professional help with the datamining, don't hesitate to call us, but at least we from rapid-i cannot solve complete project in this forum. If any of our users would like to to this, I would appreciate, but since we live from consulting...

Greetings,
      Sebastian

• LeeLee Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    Thanks Sebastian, i am studying the material to hands on the project.

Lee