Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

originalinputstream must not be null!!

vishwanath_hevishwanath_he Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

hello all,

while i am installing RM server v8.1 on windows 2016 server, i am gettng java.lang.illegalargumentexception: originalinputstream must not be null!!

please let me know is there any fix.

vishwanath

Tagged:

Answers

• jczogallajczogalla Employee, Member Posts: 144 RM Engineering

Hi @vishwanath_he,

try to run the installer as Administrator. If that does not help, please provide some more information about your setup like Java version.

Cheers

Jan

• vishwanath_hevishwanath_he Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hello,

I have tried with Admin user.

i am have considered Java version: jdk-8u161-windows-i586.

Best Regards,

Vishwanath

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering

Hi,

you are trying to use Oracle as DB, is that correct? If so, please download the 8.1.0 Server again from our homepage.

We introduced a fix for a problem when trying to install 8.1 on an Oracle database.

Regards,

Marco