Options

twitter

kh6055555kh6055555 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
work on this assignment in stages. You will need at least 5 separate days to run the analysis because of the processing limitations imposed by Twitter and Aylien

RapidMiner results

RapidMiner results (at least 900 analyzed Twitter records). Make sure that it is the final (combined) output of RapidMiner that you used for your BI report (this should be the combined results of Analyze Aspect-Based Sentiment). To create figures/tables in Excel, add new Tabs.

Answers

• Options
    Pavithra_RaoPavithra_Rao Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 123 RM Data Scientist

Hi @kh6055555

Hope following demos will help you get started here:

Sentiment Analysis Demo

Discover Twitter Content Using RapidMiner

Cheers,

Pavithra Rao
  • Options
    kh6055555kh6055555 Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

how can i run it in 5 days 

• Options
    Pavithra_RaoPavithra_Rao Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 123 RM Data Scientist

You will at least need and not necessarily need 5 days to complete your assignment.
    " need at least 5 separate days to run the analysis because of the processing limitations imposed by Twitter and Aylien"

• Options
    Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@Pavithra_Rao I think what @kh6055555 is trying to say is that Twitter rate blocks you after like 3,000 tweets and Aylien has a 1000 tweet day limit as well. So you'd have to query Twitter over a period of 5 days and apend your dataset. The same goes for Aylien, you'd have to get the sentiment on 1000 tweets and iterate the remaining ones over the next 4 days. 

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @kh6055555 I think we are having some trouble understanding what you are trying to find. If you're native language is not English and you're just having trouble expressing your ideas and questions, perhaps you could use Google Translate to help?

Thanks.

Scott