Options

Filter operator does not update statistics

ingtomaschladekingtomaschladek Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi,

if I filter the dataset then statistics for polynomial column of the dataset are not updated. The result is that if I plot the chart and axis is based on this column then axis is not auto ranged i.e. data points are only on the left side. It works with some sets and with some dont. The workaround is to filter everything, store it in excel and then load it again. But you can imagine that it is not ideal. In the picture you can see the statistics

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.1.001">
<operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="68" name="Retrieve AWAD8400_AWAD9700" width="90" x="45" y="544">
<parameter key="repository_entry" value="../../data/Full dataset/AWAD8400_AWAD9700"/>
</operator>
</process>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.1.001">
<operator activated="true" class="filter_examples" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Filter Examples" width="90" x="179" y="544">
<parameter key="parameter_expression" value=""/>
<parameter key="condition_class" value="custom_filters"/>
<parameter key="invert_filter" value="false"/>
<list key="filters_list">
<parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="Application version Minor.eq.6\.0"/>
<parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="Hour - start.ge.6"/>
<parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="Hour - start.lt.14"/>
<parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="Profile.is_in.ProfileA;ProfileB"/>
<parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="SetupId.is_in.INV0422\.014;INV0422\.015"/>
</list>
<parameter key="filters_logic_and" value="true"/>
<parameter key="filters_check_metadata" value="true"/>
</operator>
</process>

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

you can add a "Remove Unused Values" operator to drop the non-existing values.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @ingtomaschladek can you please re-post your XML and your dataset? That XML you posted is corrupted. Just go to the XML panel and copy what's there (or attach your .rmp file here).

Thanks.

Scott