RapidMiner Live Stream via Neural Market Trends

Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help

Hey guys, I'm going to hold my first live stream tonight at 9PM EDT (New York time) on my YouTube channel. I'll go over some basic RapidMiner stuff but you can also ask me questions via the chat box. You can access it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ctqm-Owm7Q

Expect lots of hilarity and things breaking for the first time. See you tonight!

Tagged:

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

Hi @Thomas_Ott I'd love to attend but I already have tickets to see Avengers: Infinity Wars with my family this evening!  Hopefully you'll record for a re-watch later?  Oh, the difficult choices of geek life...

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

No worries. I'm probably going to move them to Friday mornings in the future so more people globally can watch them!

LMK how the movie was, I want to see it too!