Options

about clustering

m_keshavarz_comm_keshavarz_com Member Posts: 28 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello

Excuse me a few questions about clustering the text 1 I did the clustering of the text. I did tf-idf first then kmeans   1.How do I find the center of each cluster? Can the central sentence of each cluster be found? How?

2. In the table of cluster centeroid, I have these values Can anyone say what the higher value means?

3. I have a new text. How do I identify which cluster? Is there an operator? Does anyone have a sample process?

4 How can I cluster with som and predict a new sample cluster? I used som after tf-idf And then the clustering is correct? help me

5.How to after clustering texts. Suggest a text?
I do not know anything about this question and I am a beginner

6.How do I do some parallel clustering?

Thank you

pro.JPG

cen.JPG

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @m_keshavarz_com - have you tried searching on this topic? I think I answered a very similar question about this yesterday! :)

https://community.rapidminer.com/t5/Getting-Started-Forum/what-is-the-difference-between-a-FolderView-and-Centroid-View/td-p/49277

Scott

• Options

Hello

Thank you

Yes i searched

But

my search was not exact to you:smileywink:

Sorry I do not understand that any number in any cell is larger than the center of the cluster? What does zero zero numbers in cells mean? Maybe guide the rest of my questions Thank you With respect

• Options

Hello
    Someone do not know my questions?
    Or send a reply?
    I searched for myself but it was not ...
    Thanks if you help
    With respect

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @m_keshavarz_com - so the reason I did not reply is that I don't really understand your questions. Perhaps you can take some time and rephrase them?

Scott

• Options

Hello
    Sorry
    I am in the clustering and in the use of the beginner's RapidMiner
    So forgive me
    I want to cluster the check data. And what's the cluster in every sentence?
    Then a new sentence entered into which cluster is placed and how accurate the prediction is
    I clustered the sentences, but I do not know the rest of the steps on how to do it in RapidMiner
    ???
    And how can I do better with SOM?
    If I use pca to reduce the dimension later. Long time is spent
    How do I save the pca result and then use it for clustering many times?
    How do I do some parallel clustering methods to speed up?

What does the larger number in each cell mean the cluster centroid table?
    How do I define the spike center clause in clustering sentences?
    Or the word center of each cluster?

I hope I can convey the concept
    Thanks
    With respect