Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

extract topic

m_keshavarz_comm_keshavarz_com Member Posts: 28 Learner III
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello
Thank you
First of all, I searched but did not get the result
I want a review about the movie
Extract title
I clustered the data first and I want to find the title of each cluster, but I do not know the lda operator how to cluster?
And
I used a large datastore to reduce the size of svd. The operation takes an hour
How do I save the result and use the next loads for clustering?

Thank you
  With respect

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @m_keshavarz_com - welcome to the community? Can you please post your process as per the guidelines so we can see what you are doing?

Scott

• m_keshavarz_comm_keshavarz_com Member Posts: 28 Learner III

Hello
    I did that, but it has an error
    I want the sentences of a cluster by the filter operator
    I separated.
    What are their content?
    What is clustering about?
    what do I do?
    Thanks if you help
    With respect

11.JPG

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @m_keshavarz_com so yes I would assume your process has an error or you would not be asking a question. :) This is why I'd like to see your process.

Scott

Hello
    Sorry
    I do not have access to me
    I also changed the screen resolution but the xml menu was not visible
    Then i can not send
    look
    I have a simple datasheet containing sentences and I want to cluster them according to the same titles?
    But I do not know how and how can I do the operators?

Thanks
    With respect

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist

Hi,

The Input of LDA is a Tokenized collection of documents NOT the result of Process Documents. PLEASE have a look at the tutorial process which is added to the LDA operator. 

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Hello
    Yes I did
    Thankful
    Just how to find the optimal number of topics?
    And what about?
    And how do I understand which new entry text is placed on?

How to cluster the threads based on the same content

؟

thanks a lot