Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

QuantX 'Eurostat Data Extractor' yields no data

greg_lorincz79greg_lorincz79 Member Posts: 18 Maven
edited December 2018 in Help

I've downloaded and installed the QuantX extension package and the Eurostat Data Extractor provides no data. I have selected codes in the parameter menu and yet all I get is an empty example set. What am I doing wrong? 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.2.000">
<operator activated="true" class="quantx1:eurostat_data_extractor" compatibility="1.0.006" expanded="true" height="68" name="EuroStat Data Extractor" width="90" x="495" y="35">
<parameter key="Select Codes" value="med_ps32|proj_10c2150p|hsw_n2_05|road_eqs_busage"/>
<parameter key="Cache Data in Memory" value="false"/>
</operator>
</process>

Best Answer

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Hi @greg_lorincz79,

Unfortunately, this extension is died. The developers do not maintain it anymore.

Alternately, you can consider these extensions if you are looking for financial data : 

- Alpha Venture API

- Quandl

I hope it helps,

Regards,

Lionel

Answers

• greg_lorincz79greg_lorincz79 Member Posts: 18 Maven

Thnak you! I wish those extensions (QuantX) were removed from the marketplace!