Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

AMOUNT OF EXAMPLES DOES NOT CORRELATES WITH INPUT DATA LOADED FROM PDFs

antonio_herediaantonio_heredia Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited April 2020 in Help
on="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="8.2.001">
<context>
<input/>
<output/>
<macros/>
</context>
<operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="8.2.001" expanded="true" name="Process">
<parameter key="logverbosity" value="all"/>
<process expanded="true">
<operator activated="true" class="text:process_document_from_file" compatibility="8.1.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Process Documents from Files" width="90" x="45" y="136">
<list key="text_directories">
<parameter key="Forging vs AM" value="C:\Users\xwb15193\Desktop\L.R AM vs F\ScienceDirect\ScienceDirect_articles_04Jul2018_11-57-34.507"/>
</list>
<parameter key="add_meta_information" value="false"/>
<parameter key="keep_text" value="true"/>
<process expanded="true">
<operator activated="true" class="text:tokenize" compatibility="8.1.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Tokenize" width="90" x="112" y="34">
<parameter key="mode" value="linguistic tokens"/>
</operator>
<operator activated="true" class="text:filter_stopwords_english" compatibility="8.1.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Filter Stopwords (English)" width="90" x="246" y="34"/>
<connect from_port="document" to_op="Tokenize" to_port="document"/>
<connect from_op="Tokenize" from_port="document" to_op="Filter Stopwords (English)" to_port="document"/>
<connect from_op="Filter Stopwords (English)" from_port="document" to_port="document 1"/>
<portSpacing port="source_document" spacing="0"/>
<portSpacing port="sink_document 1" spacing="0"/>
<portSpacing port="sink_document 2" spacing="0"/>
<description align="center" color="yellow" colored="false" height="105" resized="false" width="180" x="77" y="85">Type your comment</description>
<description align="center" color="yellow" colored="false" height="105" resized="false" width="180" x="99" y="169">Type your comment</description>
</process>
</operator>
<operator activated="false" class="filter_examples" compatibility="8.2.001" expanded="true" height="103" name="Filter Examples" width="90" x="246" y="289">
<list key="filters_list">
<parameter key="filters_entry_key" value="label.contains.and"/>
</list>
</operator>
<connect from_op="Process Documents from Files" from_port="example set" to_port="result 1"/>
<portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
<portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
<portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
</process>
</operator>
</process>

I tried to tokenize pdf articles, resulting in only 21 examples. Why does it happen? It should outcome many more. To do so, I used: "Process data from files" and inside I included "Tokenize" and "filter stopwords", Which again works but not throughout all the documents. What should I do to fix it?

Cheers,

Antonio

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn

Hi @antonio_heredia,

Do you have a lot of files ?

Can your share these files in order we can reproduce what you observe ?

Regards,

Lionel

NB : The first line of your XML process is broken, however I was able to repair it.