Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Importing CSV file

1704460C1704460C Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited June 2019 in Help

Hi, 

I've been trying to import my csv file with over 3k rows and 29 columns but when i use read csv it only imports 100 rows of data. What can i do to import all the data in the CSV file?

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder

Hi,

are you referring to the data you see as a preview in the import wizard dialog?  Well, that is just a preview which is cut off a some point.  It only is there to make sure that the column splits etc. are correctly configured.  Just follow the wizard to the end and save the data into a repository, it will load the full data set then.

Hope that helps,

Ingo