Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Error

skakkana1skakkana1 Member Posts: 2 Learner III
edited December 2018 in Help

I am getting an unknown attribute error whilw I tried running after adding SMOTE upsampling.

Tagged:

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn

Hi @skakkana1,

Can you share your process and your dataset in order we can reproduce what you observe ?

Regards,

Lionel

• skakkana1skakkana1 Member Posts: 2 Learner III
  • tftemmetftemme Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 164 RM Research

Hi @skakkana1,

Sorry for answering so late. I overlooked your original thread. But we got reports of a similar error and found a bug which is fixed with version 1.5.0 of the Operator Toolbox, released today (2018-09-14)-.

The problem was that the operator failed when the label attribute contained comparison characters (e.g. =, <, ...). Hopefully this was also the case for your setup and it should be fixed now. If not, feel free to post your problem again, best with the process xml and a sample data set attached.

Best regards,
    Fabian

• apoorva1apoorva1 Member Posts: 1 Learner II

having same error in my case still..please help

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist

Hi @apoorva1,

did you update toolbox?

BR,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • WidyanggaWidyangga Member Posts: 1 Learner I
    Hi @skakkana1,

I found that if you want to use SMOTE Upsampling Operator, you should change your attribute name which become label/class to "class".

I see your attribute which become label is Fraud Flag, so change the name attribute become "class".

I have same problem and then I change the name attribute, it's work.