RapidMiner 9.7 is Now Available
Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control! Learn more about what's new here.
Deep Learning extension RELEASE thread
Find an overview of the initial feature set in this knowledge base article.
Please share problems and feedback in this thread along.
A few remarks and known issues up-front:
- The 64-bit (standard) version of RapidMiner Studio is needed.
- Currently only CUDA version 9.1 is supported due to extension size concerns. If you are working on a big project and need support for CUDA versions 9.0 or even 8.0, please contact us. Make sure CUDA is properly installed and its library added to your operating systems PATH variable.
- Non-tabular data currently needs a new object (a tensor). This might be changed in the future.
- Problems during extension loading might occur when MKL (e.g. from Anaconda) is on your system's PATH variable. If so, please remove the problematic folder (like Anaconda) for the Studio start from the PATH variable.
- As the extension progresses we'll post learning material along the way. Until then please checkout the operator documentation and provided sample processes.
Find previous discussions here.
We're gradualy exploring native integrations of requested features. If one isn't available, yet, stay tuned or check out the Keras extension (thread, download).