Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Connect Tableau with RapidMiner

André_RMAndré_RM Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi everyone,

I'm new user in Rapid Miner, in fact I started to use it about on week. I was looking for information about the integration RapidMiner with Tableau but I didn´t found anything.

Anyone has integrated Tableau with RapidMiner?
I don't want to make a .tde or .hyper from RapidMiner, I want to integrated in real time Tableau with Rapid Miner.

If someone can help me, I appreciate it a lot. 

Thanks,

Tagged:

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist

Hi @André_RM,

this is usually done using a RM Server. RM Server is able to expose analysis' as ODATA source which can then be read into tableau.

BR,
    Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • André_RMAndré_RM Member Posts: 4 Contributor I

Hi @mschmitz,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Dou you have some tutorial or video when I can view it? If so, it would be very helpful for me. 

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @André_RM there are several Tableau integration videos on our YouTube channel: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/RapidIVideos/search?query=tableau

I'm also tagging @M_Martin as our resident Tableau-RapidMiner guru to see if he has any insight.

Scott