Sentiment Analysis Problems

staticsevenstaticseven Member Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Help
Hi all
I'm entirely new to Rapidminer and I'm really struggling. I've tried both the Aylien and Rosette APIs to run sentiment analysis on a CSV file but I'm getting nowhere.

Can someone explain the basic processes to run sentiment analysis on certain fields in a CSV file? I've tried it using both. I get no results from either and I've not maxed out my calls on the Rosette API. I can't get a single output, the process just runs without output. The file is only 600 entries too. I'm pretty sure I'm not using the right modules I should be running.

Thanks

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    HI @staticseven,

Could you share your process and your dataset in order we can reproduce what you observe ?

Regards,

Lionel
  • staticsevenstaticseven Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi Lionel
    After a lot of messing around I finally got a result from this process this morning with sentiment and sentiment scores. I know this is simple but is this the correct way to run this process (retrieve csv, extract entities, analyse sentiment)? Or are there other things I need to do? I'm really wary of running more examples as I don't want to use up all my server calls again today doing it wrong.

Thanks for being so patient with a beginner.