Is it possible to download the Inputs selected by automodel and their corresponding parameters

varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 285   Unicorn
Hello,

I am working on automodel for my data with 77 attributes. I am trying to get all the details of attributes (Columns) analysis done by automodel (Correlation, ID-ness, Stability and Missing Values). Is it possible to download this data showed by auto model into excel or any other file format? 

One more question is what is the "?" in ID-ness column in automodel.

Thanks,
Varun
Regards,
Varun

Best Answer

Answers

• mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 1,979  RM Data Scientist
    i am afraid this is currently not possible, since this is not done with operators. You would need to build the functionality manually with operators. But maybe @IngoRM knows a trick I am not aware of?
    BR,
    Martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    varunm1
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 285   Unicorn
    Thanks @mschmitz. I need to look at some statistics so noted manually as I don't see any option. 
    Regards,
    Varun
  • mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 1,979  RM Data Scientist
    have a look at Extract Statistics in Operator Toolbox. It gives you all the statistics of the normal Stats view. You can join this with Weight by Correlation. Then you already have two.

BR,
    Martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    varunm1
    @mschmitz sure I will try this. Thanks
    Regards,
    Varun
    Thanks @IngoRM this clears my questions.
    Regards,
    Varun
    sgenzer
  • kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 258   Unicorn
    Hi, I would like to add my 5 cents here as I also would like to have the ability to access the details about variables quality used in auto model. Here's my current use case: 
    • I have a dataset with 450+ attributes.
    • I start with auto model just to get the feeling how data is structured and what modelling capabilitiesd are there 'out of the box'.
    • Auto model checks inputs quality metrics which results in removing around 300+ 'bad' attributes, so I am left with diminished dataset having only quality attributes.
    • From here, I would like to continue with the diminished dataset and perform further feature selection outside auto model.
    • Ideally here I would like to have an operator which would detect all attributes with IDness, stability and correlation above certain configurable thresholds, so I can execute this in the scope of a separate modelling process (not within auto model) and also have access to all quality metrics of attributes.

Telcontar120varunm1topaz_nIngoRM
  • IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,560  RM Founder
    Man, you are a on a roll here with new ideas :smiley: - @sgenzer, I would recommend to turn this also into a feature request here so that PM can take notice...
    varunm1kypexinrfuentealba
  • IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,560  RM Founder
    I am sure you could :wink:   Well, here is your open mic :smiley:
    kypexinmschmitz