Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Battery drain

CharliecharlesCharliecharles Member Posts: 1 Learner I

Updated to mojave 2 days ago , put it on cable for one day for system complete all kernel downloads and optimization, after that talking skype for 2,5 hours macbook went from 100 to 22% in this time, before it hold 3-4 days without changing for me now only 2,5 hours mbp 15 2017 tb , smh apple..

Tagged:

Answers

• nicholaswongsgnicholaswongsg Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Perhaps move to Windows OS to run RapidMiner? It's working perfectly fine on my laptop! :smiley:
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @Charliecharles is this a RapidMiner question? Please note that this forum is ONLY for RapidMiner discussions. Thanks.

Scott

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @nicholaswongsg thx for the comment though there should be zero issues with running RM on macs (including Mojave). I am on a MacBookPro myself.

Scott