Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Collection: count atrtibutes in each object

s_nektarijevics_nektarijevic RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 12 Contributor II
Dear all,

I run a process in which I create a small example set in each iteration of a loop, and merge them all in the end using the Append operator

However, somewhere in the process something goes wrong and apparently some iteration ends up creating an example set with a different number of attributes, so the append operator crashes,

Now, I want to debug this and I stored the entire collection. However I have ~70 k objects in the collection and I cannot look through them by eye. I was wandering whether there was an operator that returns the number of attributes in an example set, such that I can compute it for all objects in the collection and hopefully quickly spot where the problem is?

I didn't manage to find anything useful myself, so any input from you is valuable!

Cheers,
Snežana

Best Answer

Answers