Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Could not initialize class Ipsolve.LpSolve

nspmnspm Member Posts: 5 Learner I
edited November 2019 in Help
Hi,

When I am running conformance checking, I have "process failed: Could not initialize class Ipsolve.LpSolve" message. Does anyone know what is the problem and how can I fix it?

By the way I was getting result when I run conformance checking with the same event log and model almost 4 days ago. I came across the same issue with me in GitHub. People have adviced to restart the system and someone have fixed the problem with that. I also tried, but it didn't work.

If you could help, I would be so happy!

Thank you in advance.   
Tagged:

Answers

• rfuentealbarfuentealba RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Hi @nspm,

Can you provide us the process you are running and the log from the .RapidMiner/rapidminer-studio.log file in your home directory? That is key to try to reproduce the problem and try to know what happens.

Hi, @Marco_Boeck, I think this might fall in the kind of things you check.

All the best,

Rodrigo.
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    I think this is some kind of unresolved issue. I saw similar here on GitHub.

https://github.com/rapidprom/rapidprom-source/issues/41
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• nspmnspm Member Posts: 5 Learner I
    Hi,
    I have attached screenshots which show the process and the log.
    Thank you, 
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    edited March 2019
    Hi,

Unfortunately, this seems to be a problem in RapidProM extension, which is a 3rd party extension and is not distributed by RapidMiner (see here: https://marketplace.rapidminer.com/UpdateServer/faces/product_details.xhtml?productId=rmx_rapidprom).
    I'm afraid there is nothing I can do.

Regards,
    Marco
  • rfuentealbarfuentealba RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    I see, and I'm sorry for disturbing you. Thank you for your reply.
  • nspmnspm Member Posts: 5 Learner I
    I have tried again. Now it is working properly! Strange...
  • arjan_tholenarjan_tholen Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    I solved this in RapidMiner 9.10 by copying the directories: .prom-graphviz and rprom_lpsolve_WINDOWS_SIXTY_FOUR in local user/AppData/Local/Temp/ from a working installation of RapidProm. For some reason these dirs in ../Temp get modified to the extend that dot is missing or lpSolve jars are missing.