Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Delete data

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
Hi
Why when we delete some columns from our dataset RM is not able to understand it? :'(:#:/

I can not handle this problem.

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @mbs I have been reading your questions and strongly recommend you go through the "Getting Started" course on RapidMiner Academy. It will help you with all of this and a lot more.

Scott

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    Thank you. 
     :'(:/ but it is too fast :'(:/
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    I'm sorry to hear that. Is English not your native language? If not, what is? Perhaps we can connect you to others.

Scott

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    No. it's not. but I can understand English. 
    Any way thank you for your perfect team <3o:)