Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

RapidMiner and R

MarlaBotMarlaBot Employee, Member Posts: 57 Community Manager
edited August 2019 in Help
A RapidMiner user wants to know the answer to this question: "Hello members,
I need some help with RapidMiner and R..
I am student and running an assignment script in RapidMiner 9.2.001 with R Gui (R version 3.6.0 (2019-04-26))
I have tested R sample tutorials ( Execute R ) in studio and it runs fine.
As part of chapter, we have to run R script to generate clusters. But the script fails on following line.
ARI = adjustedRandIndex(data$cluster1, data$cluster2)
ARI = as.data.frame(ARI)
pci = as.data.frame(t(pci(data$cluster1, data$cluster2)))
With the error saying
"Failed to parse the script."
"object of type 'closure' is not subsettable"
I tried to search everywhere, even on one of the blogger "Andrew" has reference to this. But I can't find solution. I have R installed. I installed "mclust" and "profdtm" packages as well.
The objective is to run through the script and analyze the result. I do not have R background. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks"
Tagged:

Answers

• dbabrauskaitedbabrauskaite Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @JBD is this still an issue?