Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

I need to convert model output to data !!

omarnjomarnj Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
Hello everyone, I built a logistic regression model to get the coefficients and Intercepts to generate new attributes .. so how can I convert the result of this model to data so I can use it ?? Thanks 

Best Answer

Answers

• omarnjomarnj Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    professor @jmergler
    , I just tried this, it creates a dataset from log Reg but with no data, so what is the issue?
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited May 2019
    Hello @omarnj

Can you share your XML process? (View --> Show Panel --> XML) This extension will convert the coefficients into an example set as mentioned by @jmergler. Here is the tested process on titanic dataset. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><process version="9.2.001">
      <context>
        <input/>
        <output/>
        <macros/>
      </context>
      <operator activated="true" class="process" compatibility="9.2.001" expanded="true" name="Process">
        <parameter key="logverbosity" value="init"/>
        <parameter key="random_seed" value="2001"/>
        <parameter key="send_mail" value="never"/>
        <parameter key="notification_email" value=""/>
        <parameter key="process_duration_for_mail" value="30"/>
        <parameter key="encoding" value="SYSTEM"/>
        <process expanded="true">
          <operator activated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="9.2.001" expanded="true" height="68" name="Retrieve Titanic Training" width="90" x="179" y="34">
            <parameter key="repository_entry" value="//Samples/data/Titanic Training"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="h2o:logistic_regression" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="124" name="Logistic Regression" width="90" x="380" y="85">
            <parameter key="solver" value="AUTO"/>
            <parameter key="reproducible" value="false"/>
            <parameter key="maximum_number_of_threads" value="4"/>
            <parameter key="use_regularization" value="false"/>
            <parameter key="lambda_search" value="false"/>
            <parameter key="number_of_lambdas" value="0"/>
            <parameter key="lambda_min_ratio" value="0.0"/>
            <parameter key="early_stopping" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="stopping_rounds" value="3"/>
            <parameter key="stopping_tolerance" value="0.001"/>
            <parameter key="standardize" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="non-negative_coefficients" value="false"/>
            <parameter key="add_intercept" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="compute_p-values" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="remove_collinear_columns" value="true"/>
            <parameter key="missing_values_handling" value="MeanImputation"/>
            <parameter key="max_iterations" value="0"/>
            <parameter key="max_runtime_seconds" value="0"/>
          </operator>
          <operator activated="true" class="converters:h2o_logreg_2_example_set" compatibility="0.5.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Logistic Regression to ExampleSet" width="90" x="514" y="136"/>
          <operator activated="true" class="generate_attributes" compatibility="9.2.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Generate Attributes" width="90" x="648" y="136">
            <list key="function_descriptions">
              <parameter key="test" value="[Std. Coefficient]"/>
            </list>
            <parameter key="keep_all" value="true"/>
          </operator>
          <connect from_op="Retrieve Titanic Training" from_port="output" to_op="Logistic Regression" to_port="training set"/>
          <connect from_op="Logistic Regression" from_port="model" to_op="Logistic Regression to ExampleSet" to_port="mod"/>
          <connect from_op="Logistic Regression to ExampleSet" from_port="exa" to_op="Generate Attributes" to_port="example set input"/>
          <connect from_op="Generate Attributes" from_port="example set output" to_port="result 1"/>
          <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
          <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
        </process>
      </operator>
    </process>

Here is the example set.

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• omarnjomarnj Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    thanks, @varunm1 , it works finally but I have another question now if you may help !! How can I use this data to make it matches each row in my data, so for example in Titanic Data , the coefficient of Sex.male is 2.701 .. so how can i match it with my data so all people who are male there is a column next with the coefficient of 2.701 .. hope my query is clear 

thanks