Options

I cann't finish the loading of Example Source?

blueskybird2009blueskybird2009 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I use the RapidMiner 4.6 to do the following works:
File→Wizard→Select a template→Make Settings
When I start the data loading and meta data definition with the data loading wizard in the Examle Source Wizard of Making Settings, there come out a problem such as follows: Cannot guess value types:Line 2 has a number of columns(3) different from preceding lines (4).  IOException caught:
Line 2 has a number of columns (3) different from preceding lines (4).
  Besides at last, when i click the finish button, it has no response.

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I don't know the data, but from the error message I would conclude that you have a different number of columns in the file. So you should check if there are some separating characters inside the names of the columns or if simply the number of columns differ inside the file!

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    rapexorapexo Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    hallo,

ich habe das gleiche problem (version 4.6) und meine daten sind sicherlich in ordnung! woran kann das liegen?

danke und gruß
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi.
    First of all: This is an English forum, hence many of our users don't understand German and everybody should be able to participate on the discussion and benefit from it's results. This way we save the effort of answering each question twice. If you prefer individual German support, this is of course available for our enterprise customers. Thank you for understanding this.

Coming back to your question: Without knowing your data, I would guess, that's there either a problem with the data itself or with the parameter settings for quoting. But without the exact error message or / and the data, I cannot say more.

Greetings,
      Sebastian