๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸŽค   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 15   ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐ŸŽค

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ENTRY FORM

Why do I get a HTTP 503 "Service Unavailable" when trying to access the support portal?

licencias_caimilicencias_caimi Member Posts: 1 Newbie
When logged into my account (with paid licenses) and trying to access the support portal, my browser keeps redirecting for about ten minutes until the "Service Unavailable" error is shown.

I've tried writing using the contact form, and even got a confirmation email. But no answer.

Is my country/company/IP blacklisted?

Is a phone call required?

Is this community the only way to obtain support, can't I create a support ticket?

Is this a normal behavior in RapidMiner as a company?

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,581  Community Manager
    hi @licencias_caimi I'm sorry to hear this. No this should not happen. Let me investigate and get back to you ASAP.

Scott

----------------------
    Don't forget to submit your great ideas for Wisdom 2020! Deadline is November 15.

Wisdom 2020 โ€“ Call for Speakers Form 
  • sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,581  Community Manager
    @licencias_caimi sent you a private message here on the community.
    ----------------------
    Don't forget to submit your great ideas for Wisdom 2020! Deadline is November 15.

Wisdom 2020 โ€“ Call for Speakers Form