The Altair Community and the RapidMiner community is on read-only mode until further notice. Technical support via cases will continue to work as is. For any urgent requests from Students/Faculty members, please submit the form linked here.
Options

How can I renew my educational licence?

DSB108DSB108 Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
My educational licence is about to expire but i can't find a way to renew it

Best Answer

• Options
    Solution Accepted
    Thanks @varunm1 and @IngoRM! A friend just told me he did it by filling the form again from his account portal. I just did it that way and got it solved. Enjoy your vacation!

Answers

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @DSB108

You just need to chat with Dominyka (see chat button in the lower right corner of rapidminer.com) and just explain, she can help you with renewing. I am not sure if they are available today. I am also tagging Scott here @sgenzer

Thanks
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    Thank you a lot @varunm1 ! I don't know if they chance the lay out of the page because I can't find the chat button, do you know where I can find it or have a link to it? 
  • Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    @DSB108 I also just saw the webpage. I think they changed the layout. I didn't even find chat option in contact us, let's see if Scott responds.

P.S: I am not sure, but it is kind of a long weekend for us here in the US and maybe they are taking a break :smile:
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    LOL I thought I was crazy or stupid for not finding it cause everybody kept telling me about the chat! Thanks again, I´ll be waiting for Scott or somebody else to respnd
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Unfortunately Scott is also on vacation and the rest of the Boston office is pretty much out as well (well, I am more or less :-))  Hope it can wait until next week, otherwise please re-apply on this site here (please note the question at the bottom "How long does the educational license last for?")

Hope this helps,
    Ingo