Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

How can I renew my educational licence?

DSB108DSB108 Member Posts: 4 Learner II
My educational licence is about to expire but i can't find a way to renew it

Best Answer

• DSB108DSB108 Member Posts: 4 Learner II
    Solution Accepted
    Thanks @varunm1 and @IngoRM! A friend just told me he did it by filling the form again from his account portal. I just did it that way and got it solved. Enjoy your vacation!

Answers

• varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @DSB108

You just need to chat with Dominyka (see chat button in the lower right corner of rapidminer.com) and just explain, she can help you with renewing. I am not sure if they are available today. I am also tagging Scott here @sgenzer

Thanks
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

Thank you a lot @varunm1 ! I don't know if they chance the lay out of the page because I can't find the chat button, do you know where I can find it or have a link to it? 
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    @DSB108 I also just saw the webpage. I think they changed the layout. I didn't even find chat option in contact us, let's see if Scott responds.

P.S: I am not sure, but it is kind of a long weekend for us here in the US and maybe they are taking a break :smile:
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

LOL I thought I was crazy or stupid for not finding it cause everybody kept telling me about the chat! Thanks again, I´ll be waiting for Scott or somebody else to respnd
  • IngoRMIngoRM Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Unfortunately Scott is also on vacation and the rest of the Boston office is pretty much out as well (well, I am more or less :-))  Hope it can wait until next week, otherwise please re-apply on this site here (please note the question at the bottom "How long does the educational license last for?")

Hope this helps,
    Ingo