Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Share the simulator?

User22124User22124 Member Posts: 2 Learner III
edited July 2019 in Help
Hi, 
I like to show the simulator view with some non-technical clients in a remote way. 
Is there an effective way to do so?
Thanks

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    This is only visible within RapidMiner Studio, so the best way would be to do a screensharing session, or perhaps a screen recording.  It's not something that can be embedded natively in a presentation or other document, for example.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    There was some discussion earlier to create web service for the model simulator through the rapidminer server, I am not sure if it is implemented yet (I don't think it is done). I think you should go with the basic way of sharing as mentioned in @Telcontar120 post.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• User22124User22124 Member Posts: 2 Learner III
    Thank you very much for your response.
    The issue is that they want to see the simulation on-time and maybe play with it.
    Is there any way that we could generate on-time results using the model via web?
    Thanks a gain
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited July 2019
    Hello @User22124

This is the one I mentioned in my post related to web service (attaching to URL), I am not sure if its possible right now for model simulation as they discussed in other threads to have this type of concept but it is still in feature request stage, I don't think it is implemented yet. 

Right now we share the process so that they can use in their rapidminer studio. Let's see if there is any other way
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• IngoRMIngoRM Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    No, currently there is no way of sharing the simulator only without RapidMiner Studio installed.  You can build something yourself with a BI tool and integrate a predictive web service from RapidMiner Server but that is a lot of work and you would need to redo it for every model... However, down the road we will have a web-based version of the simulator as well and this one will be easier to share then.
    Best,
    Ingo