Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Python script running slowly in RapidMiner

BingleBingle Member Posts: 4 Learner I
Hi There,

I developed a python script to transfer about 80K raw system logs. It works in both RapidMiner and my local python IDE. But it took more than 4 hours to finish the job in RapidMiner, and it only took around 2 mins in local Python IDE. 

Is there anyway I can improve the efficiency of RapidMiner? 

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @Bingle,

Thanks for sharing your experience. To improve the performance of python integration, could you share your process with the python scripts? Our python experts @mschmitz, @pschlunder, @Michael would help investigate into details.

Thanks!

YY

• BingleBingle Member Posts: 4 Learner I
    Hi @yyhuang

I guess you are right, will try later.

Thanks and best regards,
    Bingle