Options

How can i delete pending executions from a queue?

marlon_thompsonmarlon_thompson Member Posts: 1 Learner II
I have scheduled executions in my rapidminer server environment, there was an error recently with the job agent which has since been resolved. I re-installed rapidminer server and re-configured but i still have over 600 pending executions that do not execute even when no other process is running. 
Is there anyway i could remove these pending processes or make them execute?

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
  • Options
    mmichelmmichel Employee, Member Posts: 129 RM Engineering
    I re-installed rapidminer server and re-configured but i still have over 600 pending executions
    I guess you have re-used the old DB schema? This is not an advices operation for a fresh installation as inconsistencies could occur. You can either do a fresh installation with a new DB schema or you could manually set the state of the corresponding jobs via SQL (you need to adapt the timestamps) - but I would advice to do a clean install instead.
    UPDATE `jobservice_job` SET `state`='STOPPED' WHERE `created_at`>'2042-05-14 17:50:00' AND `created_at`<'2042-05-14 18:00:00' AND `state`='PENDING'

Cheers,
    Marcel