Options

is there a fail port in the operators like pipeline pilot

juanVjuanV Member Posts: 2 Newbie
I am migrating from pipeline pilot to rapidminer. I was wondering if there is a way to have a fail port in the operators to see how many did not meet the criteria (like a boolean). also is there away to see how many rows are passing through the operators
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist
    edited September 2019
    By default all the rows in the example data will be passing through the operators. Please bear with me if I didn't get the point. Since I never used pipeline pilot. 

Some operators, like "filter example", "remove duplicates" will reduce the data size. If the conditions in your fillers don't meet, you can get the "unmatched" subset data in the 3rd output port(unm). Suppose you are implementing some condition-based branches or handle exception nest inside loops, you will get the results for the subset data that meet the criteria.

For any executed process (operators with a green check on lower left corner), you can always access the intermediate data by right-clicking the port. The metadata info on each port will also display immediately if you hover mouse over the port.