Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

visualization/modeling

UROOJRAFFATUROOJRAFFAT Member Posts: 17 Learner I
edited November 2019 in Help
i have mobile subscribers , population of urban, population total, gdp , gdp per capital, country , internet users , years, how/where can i  use statistical matrix and visualization to see which 10 countries have high sales in , with which we can create visualization by using these columbs , how can i predict the accuracy/rational  that my result is correct , should i also have to include rural population as well .

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Did you try building a simple predictive regression type model on sales using your attributes.
    That would be a good starting point. If you have access to AutoModel, that would be the easiest way to get started.  If not you should be able to use the tutorial processes for an operator like Linear Regression to build a simple model to get started.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts