Options

Got 100% accuracy ,precious and Recall

fatimidveilfatimidveil Member Posts: 45 Contributor II
edited December 2019 in Help
hi everyone, My data set consist of 1150 entities and i have one attribute that is highly correlated with my class attribute. i got 100 %  accuracy precious and recall of my algorithm .
and also my decision tree get only one attribute that is highly correlated with my class attritube.
what should i do know .?
i have apply three algorithm on my data set id3,cart and c4.5 
so how i calculate with one is perform better than other ?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @fatimidveil,

Have you tried to submit your data to the AutoModel ?
    It can be a good starting point...

Regards,

Lionel
  • Options
    no am working on my thesis and i collect data by my own 

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited December 2019
    Hello @fatimidveil

You can try using automodel option present in rapidminer as mentikned by @lionelderkrikor . If you want to build model by yourself, use cross validation method with 5 folds and see how the model performances are varying. In cross validation, you can use feature selection and optimal hyper parameter search for better model performance.

There is nothing wrong in having single sttribute in Tree. One reason for this is the pruning in tree that will remove attributes that doesn't provide much information. 
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    yes i perform cross validation with 10 fold and also perform feature selection techniques like weight by information gain ,gini index ,chi Square statistics and weight by information gain ratio .

• Options
    i perform auto model as well and get the same tree as i got earlier with one attribute 

• Options
    thank you so much for your support my variable is not much correlate if i discard that variable my tree seem fine to me in fact my tree is built a