Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

i need to get the differences between expenses and revenue in percentage (%).

ColdlenColdlen Member Posts: 2 Learner I
edited December 2019 in Help

How i perform my function descriptions in generate attributes to get my differences between total expenses and total revenue in percentage form (%)?
tq in advance, i m in hurry

Answers

• kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Pivot both tables first so you get 3 columns (Criteria / Year / Value), then join both tables on year, and then use the generate new attribute operator to calculate using the Value of table 1 and table 2
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Also be sure to use square brackets to enclose your attribute names since they look like they are numbers, which means RapidMiner will otherwise interpret them as numbers and not attribute references.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts