The Altair Community and the RapidMiner community is on read-only mode until further notice. Technical support via cases will continue to work as is. For any urgent requests from Students/Faculty members, please submit the form linked here.
Options

W-sample cart and W-j48 parameters

fatimidveilfatimidveil Member Posts: 45 Contributor II
edited December 2019 in Help
hello every one .
Am using cart and c4.5 in my rapidminer studio for my thesis purposes . As rapidminer doesnot support cart and C4.5 so i use W-samplecart and  W-j48.
but i didn't know about the algorithm parameters ..can please any one help me out in this ... and how i mention gain ratio and information criteria for these
what value should i used  for parameters and what are the brief description of these  .
thanks 
waiting for answer .
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    I recommend looking over the help and the sample process for the Decision Tree operator, which explains information gain ratio and also what the key parameters are for DT models. You can apply that information to your use of the W-J-48 operator.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts