Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

RM does not display any charts

pblack476pblack476 Member Posts: 83 Maven
edited January 2020 in Help
I am on 9.5 and on the Visualizations tab of any data I cannot display charts at all. Sometimes it just stays "Loading..." forever others it simply shows a blank no mater what option I choose in "plot".

Am I missing something here?

I am on linux, PopOS 19.04.

Best Answer

Answers

• pblack476pblack476 Member Posts: 83 Maven
    Will do.
    Can I have this release installed alongside 9.5 or do I have to uninstall 9.5?

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    Hi,

You can have it alongside. Just don't run both at the same time, please.

Regards,
    Marco

It works! I now have visualizations as expected. Thanks!

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,996 RM Engineering
    Hi,

Glad to hear! Thank you very much for testing it :)

Regards,
    Marco
    It also seems to load faster and I used to get a Cloud connectivity pop up at every startup that was annoying and it is gone now.